sábado, 22 de junho de 2013
We may never be
I may never have his body
I may never have his touch
I may never have his feelings
I may never have his truth
I may never be like him
I may never worth what he does
I may never have his moves
I may never be enough
But he won't ever be like me
he won't ever have my guts
he won't ever kiss like me
he won't ever think enough
he won't ever see you like this
he won't have be this warm
he won't ever moan what's hurt
he won't ever be my truth
There's something in the way
and in this way there's you and your age,
and also, in between,
there's two insane things: his flesh and my soul.
Oh my darling... Do not allow the eye to fool your mind.
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário